Get a Free Quote from Our Experienced HVAC Specialists
At Bulletproof Heating and Cooling we specialize in residential and commercial heating and cooling. Let us know a time that works for you and one of our experienced representatives will provide a free in-home furnace quote and consultation, or any other product you’re interested in!
Call us directly at (289) 205-1334 or simply fill out the form on this page and we’ll be in touch right away!
We carry a wide variety of HVAC products to suit your home and business:
- High-Efficiency, Energy Star certified Furnaces
- Central Air Conditioners
- Ductless Heat Pumps and Mini Split Systems
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Ductless Air Conditioner
- Water Softener
- Tankless Water Heater
- Tank Water Heater
- High-Efficiency Residential Boiler
A trusted community partner, we have our customers’ best interests at heart. When it comes to investing in a new heating or cooling system, you want to ensure that you’re getting the most value for your money.
We’re here to help!
Is your head spinning just thinking about SEER ratings, AFUE, tonnage and BTUs, dual stage, modulating… Not to worry! Here are just some of the things our knowledgeable staff can help you with:
- Furnace efficiency ratings – furnace efficiency is measured in AFUE. The greater the AFUE rating the higher the efficiency of your furnace. A high efficiency furnace is one with an AFUE of 90% or greater. See our furnaces page for our Mini Buyer’s guide.
- Air Conditioner efficiency ratings – air conditioner efficiency is measured in SEER. We can help you determine which SEER is appropriate for you whether you are interested in an entry level of efficiency (between 12-13 SEER), high-efficiency (between 14-16 SEER) or top of the line premium-high-efficiency (17+ SEER).
- Choosing the right unit sizing/BTU output/tonnage – many factors go into determining the correct unit size, BTU output/tonnage required to heat and cool your home. Correct sizing is paramount to achieve optimal heating and cooling for your home or office. Our staff will ask you for all pertinent information required.
- Choosing between single stage, dual stage, multi/variable speed, modulating – there are so many choices when it comes to high-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners.
- Helping with conversions to propane or natural gas – trying to determine whether a conversion to propane or natural gas furnace is right for you? Oil furnaces are costly and inefficient heating methods. Determining whether propane or natural gas is right for you depends on the infrastructure in place in your region. We offer both propane and natural gas heating systems so we will be able to find the perfect option for you.
- Help comparing the different brands – we believe in the importance of doing your research and we take the time to compare help you choose between the many different brands available to help you find the best model for your price range and needs.
- Warranties – an upgrade to a new, high-efficiency furnace or air conditioner is a large purchase and it’s important to make sure that your investment is backed by a warranty. We help you to register your new system so that it is protected by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Air filtration and humidifiers – considering adding an air filtration or humidifier? We have several options in stock for you to choose from.
- Breaking down installation & total costs – when you purchase a new high-efficiency heating or cooling system through Bulletproof Heating and Cooling system your professional installation and removal of existing system is included free of charge. We can also go over our financing and rent-to-own options as well.
You can be confident that the Bulletproof team will help you to select an Energy Star certified, high-efficiency heating and cooling system that stays on budget, while meeting your needs for years to come.
At Bulletproof Heating and Cooling, we are passionate about customer service and we offer a no obligation, free quote on all of our residential and commercial heating and cooling systems. Please complete the form below, and one of our staff will be happy to assist you.