Ductless Heat Pump and Mini-Split Systems
Ductless mini-split heat pumps are a great heating and cooling option for homes and new additions with no ductwork, in-law suites, condos, cottages, offices & small businesses, and more!
Are you dreaming of affordable cooling options for your cottage, to escape the extreme temperatures of hot, Canadian summers?
Does your winter oasis have expensive electrical heat baseboards and you’re looking for a more economical option?
Look no further! Bulletproof Heating and Cooling is a local distributor and installer of Mitsubishi Electric, LG Electronics, Fujitsu Napoleon, Samsung, and Goodman Ductless Heat Pumps and Mini-Split Systems.
Say Goodbye, to Expensive Baseboard Heating!
Ductless Heat Pumps are an effective and energy-efficient solution to replace expensive heating systems, particularly wall heaters or baseboards and it is ideal for new buildings.
Benefits of a Ductless Heat Pump
- Highly effective and efficient – cooled or heated air is delivered straight into the room.
- Energy savings – heat pumps are much more energy efficient and less costly to run than electrical base board heating. Providing you with additional savings on monthly energy costs.
- Individualize heat to particular areas of your home – each part of the house can be heated to a desired temperature.
- Compact size – doesn’t take up precious wall space in your home
- Easy Installation – adding a heat pump or ductless mini-split system to your home is a very straightforward installation for a certified HVAC technician. Proper installation is essential.
- Superior temperature control – greater control over room temperatures means increased energy savings and less waste
- No ductwork required – heat pumps and ductless mini-split systems allow you to enjoy the benefits of heating and cooling without the expense of expanding your existing ductwork
- Need to cool or heat just one room? No problem! – heat pumps allow you to add a heating or cooling system to as many or as few rooms of your home as you need. One room, requires just one wall unit.
How Ductless Mini-Split Systems Works
The heating units of these systems are linked by refrigerant lines which are generally installed in the walls or ceiling or under a cover outside your home.
There are models that allow indoor heads to be linked to an outside compressor.
Some heat pumps offer both heating and cooling options, while others offer just heating or just cooling.
A ductless heat pump undergoes three operating cycles: heating, cooling and defrost.
A simplified explanation of each process is listed below:
- Heating cycle – heat from outdoor air passes through the outdoor compressor, is treated and is pumped it into your home through an inside head.
- Cooling cycle – pumps hot air out of your home through the inside head and out through the outdoor compressor. Leaving you with cool and comfortable indoor room temperature.
- Defrost cycle – during below freezing temperatures the heat pump will run a defrost cycle to prevent condensation created during the heating cycle from freezing on the outdoor compressor.
The Top Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump Brands
At Bulletproof Heating and Cooling, we carry the top brands of heating and cooling systems available on the Canadian HVAC market.
Two of the most popular premium brands amongst our Heat Pumps and Ductless Mini-Split Systems customers include:
- LG Electronics – LG Electronics pushes the limits of design with their stylish and ductless systems.
Focused on quality, function and aesthetics an LG heat pump and ductless mini system is sure to heat and cool your home in style.
- Mitsubishi Electric – With it’s sleek design, compact size and innovative sensor technology
Mitsubishi heat pumps and ductless mini-split systems are the perfect choice when you are looking to add heating and cooling to your home or small office without the expense of expanding existing ductwork.
Ductless Heat Pump Financing
A No-Obligation, Free Quote is just a Click Away!
To get started with a free quote, simply fill out our online quote form, or give us a call directly at 289-205-1334 or 1-877-264-HVAC (toll-free).
One of our dedicated and experienced team will be happy to assist you.